Opus119 announces potential openings for the following positions for the 2018-2019 academic year:
Instruments: Piano, Violin, Cello, Voice
• Bachelor of Music or above from accredited institutions. Master's and doctorate preferred.
• Membership with Music Teacher's Association of California
• Strong ability to communicate with young students
• Must have strong work ethics
• Highly organized and self motivated
Prospective candidates should apply by submitting the followings application:
• Cover letter
• Digital video recording of the latest performance or of teaching
• 2 letters of recommendation
Send above documents directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volume of submittals, we will only contact those candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our needs.