Through our exciting Discovery Program designed to introduce the most important elements of the building blocks to them!
• Provides an introduction to identifying notes, rhythm and music fundamentals
• Emphasizes the enjoyable aspects of learning
• Implements entraining curriculum suitable for young children between the age of 3-6
• Provides weekly private or group classes
Focuses on tradition, it instills theory, technique, practice and performance with a solid foundation in music. The comprehensive curriculum covers a broad range of repertoire, from the classical to jazz and pop. Students in this program can participate in the Certificate of Merit hosted by MTAC. Students who are enrolled in the Academy Program build crucial knowledge in theory and technique, playing world famous repertoires and learning to collaborate with other students. The program also prepare students for prospective college admission opportunities.
• Recital Performances
• CM Certification
• Level Evaluation
• CM music theory, ear-training
• Technique efficiency programs
• Performance Enhancement Classes
• Seminars and Workshops
• Recording Sessions
• College music and art supplement application planning
This program is designed for students with a strong interest in music performance and have the potential to work on college-level repertoire. Students accepted into this advanced program have the opportunity to work with some of the most famous artists in the world, engage in master classes, summer festivals, and gain an increased knowledge of the structure and foundation of chamber music. In addition, our students gradually develop style appreciation and have the ability to launch forward to successful young artists.